Career & Graduate Development
Students/Alumni/Recruiters Mark Your Calendars Now!
September 17, 2014:
Fall 2014 Career Expo & Spring 2015 Internship Fair
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
October 7, 2014:
Fall 2014 Graduate and Professional School Fair
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Log-in to the Career Management System
Click here “Students/Alumni CMS Login“ to register or login to the Career Management System for part-time, full-time, internship and work-study employment opportunities. Click here for Work-Study Application
Click here “Recruiters CMS Login“ to register and/or login to post employment or graduate/professional school opportunities or to register for career events.
The Career and Graduate Development Center provides present and former students with the following services and resources:
- Part-time and Full-time Jobs
- On-Campus and Work Study Employment
- Career Employment
- Assessments for Career Exploration
- Career & Graduate School Advising
- Career and Graduate Fairs
- Classroom & Community Outreach
- Interviewing Preparedness
- Graduate and Professional School Essay, Letter of Interest and Personal Statement Writing
- Job Postings
- Job Search Workshops
- Mentoring Program
- On-Campus Interviews
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Resume Referrals
- Salary Negotiation
- Career & Graduate School Library
- Career & Job Search Video Tapes and CD’s
- Employer Profiles
- Internet Career Guide
- Salary Surveys
The Career and Graduate Development Center is committed to supporting the educational mission of Huston-Tillotson University by providing comprehensive lifelong holistic career development assistance to present and former students in all majors in the areas of self-assessment, career exploration and decision-making, leading to personal success in work-study and part-time jobs, internships, higher education and/or full-time career employment.
The Career and Graduate Development Center accomplishes this mission by:
- Providing holistic career advising, assessment tools and resources.
- Serving as a liaison between students and employers representing business, education, government and public service that seek to fulfill their employment needs.
- Disseminating information and instruction about lifelong career development issues and services to the HT and Austin area community.
- Guiding HT alumni and former students through career transition experiences.
- Conducting lifelong career development research.