Department of Mathematics
- Provides challenging experiences in Mathematics, Physics, and Physical Science, which prepare graduates to pursue additional study in graduate, medical/dental, and other professional schools.
- Provides opportunities for all students to develop quantitative and problem- solving skills.
- Provides experiences that enable graduates to find employment in science- related careers.
- Provides opportunities for majors to complete a cooperative education experience in their disciplines.
- To improve critical thinking and problem-solving skills of all students.
- To prepare department majors for medical/dental, graduate, and professional schools.
- To provide quality general education courses that produce students with skills required for successful careers.
- Knowledge of the major concepts in Physics, Physical Science, and Mathematics.
- Proficiency in scientific writing, oral and visual presentations, and computer applications.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical procedures.
- Application of research techniques.
- Proficiency in using equipment and technology in areas of the major field
|Link||Dr. Ahmad||Kamalvand||Department Chair of Mathematics/Professor of Mathematicsemail@example.com||D-L 104C|