Scholarships, Grants, Loans
HT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Cumulative HT GPA 2.5
- 300 word essay – A well written essay is appropriate to the topic, well organized and utilizes accurate mechanics (grammar, punctuation, and spelling)
- Save your essay (either Word or PDF and attach it to the email that pops up when you click the link below). If you email directly from the PDF, your data will not be included so your application will not be considered.
- Completed application – include your saved Word or PDF essay when you submit your completed application.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE APPLICATION, submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must Be Submitted Electronically.
Should you receive an award, you must submit acknowledgement letter(s) to Financial Aid to receive the award(s) which will be pending until the letter is accepted by Financial Aid.
DEADLINE FOR FALL 2016 submissions is May 20, 2016.
Should any funds remain, the final deadline is 5th class day – August 29, 2016.
Financial Aid will identify which students are eligible for which scholarships:
- That information will provided to the Scholarship — Committee
- The Committee will make the award decisions
- Financial Aid will inform the recipients
- Students are not to contact the Scholarship Committee directly
- Financial Aid will monitor participation and follow up as needed (for example, ensure acknowledgement letters are submitted appropriately and timely)
- You may address questions to the Scholarship Coordinator, Dr. M. Lavon Marshall
Email: email@example.com Phone: 512.505.3084
We have made the UNCF scholarship application process easy. Use the UNCF.org online system to apply.
- Complete Entrance Counseling
- Complete Direct Subsidized / Unsubsidized Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Complete Financial Aid Awareness Counseling
- Complete Exit Counseling