Scholarships & Grants
HT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- 300 Word essay – A well written essay is appropriate to the topic, well organized and utilizes accurate mechanics (grammar, punctuation, and spelling)
- Completed application – include your essay when you submit your completed application.
- Cumulative GPA 2.5
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE APPLICATION, submit it to email@example.com.
Should you receive an award, you must submit acknowledgement letter(s) to Financial Aid to receive the award(s) which will be pending until the letter is accepted by Financial Aid.
DEADLINE FOR 2015-16 submissions is the last day of late registration – August 21, 2015.
Should any funds remain, the final deadline is 5th class day – August 28, 2015.
Financial Aid will identify which students are eligible for which scholarships:
- That information will provided to the Scholarship — Committee
- The committee will make the award decisions
- Financial Aid will inform the recipients
- Students are not to contact the Scholarship Committee directly
- Financial Aid will monitor participation and follow up as needed (for example, ensure acknowledgement letters are submitted appropriately and timely)
- You may address questions to the Scholarship Coordinator, Dr. M. Lavon Marshall
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 512.505.6474
We have made the UNCF scholarship application process easy. Use the UNCF.org online system to apply.