College of Arts and Sciences
The College of Arts and Sciences comprises five departments:
- Department of Educator Preparation, which includes the Educator Preparation Program (undergraduate), the Alternative Teacher Certification Program (post-baccalaureate), and the Principal Preparation Program (graduate).
- Department of English, which includes English.
- Department of Humanities and Fine Arts, which includes History, Music, Philosophy & Religion, Foreign Languages, and African and African American Studies.
- Department of Kinesiology
Department of Mathematics, which includes
Mathematics and the Pre-Engineering Program (Huston-Tillotson University and Prairie View A&M University).
- Department of Natural Sciences which includes Biology, Chemistry, and Physical Science.
- Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, which includes Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice and Political Science.