TRANSFER FROM ACC TO HUSTON-TILLOTSON!
OVER $12,000 in SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING FOR ACC AND HT!
The Peierls Foundation and The United Negro College Fund (UNCF) has partnered with Austin Community College (ACC) and Huston-Tillotson University (HT) to establish the Pathways Program.
The Pathways program is designed to transition students from Austin Community College (ACC) to Huston-Tillotson University in order to complete a four-year degree. Pathways pays $2,500 for the second year at ACC and $5,000 per year for your final two years at HT.
Transition Classes and Mentoring Opportunities
All participants in the program will receive transition classes and mentoring. You will receive career and life counseling both at ACC and at HT.
Eligibility Requirements – Students Must Have Less than 31 Credit Hours at ACC and intend to enroll FULL TIME at HT.
Space in the program is limited. ACC students with less than 31 credit hours who are interested in the program must meet the following criteria to be considered for participation:
- 2.5 High School Grade Point Average or
- 2.5 ACC Grade Point Average if student has completed at least one semester of college level courses
- 860 SAT (Combined Verbal and Math) or
- 18 ACT (Composite)
- Completed Pathways/HT Application
- Enrollment in a program at ACC that will transfer to Huston-Tillotson University
- Complete Interview with Scholarship Committee
- Signed Letter of Intent
- Be a United States Citizen