Skip Navigation
Calendar Of Events

Avoid the Stress of Registering Next Semester

PROCEDURES
EARLY REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2014  

STEP ONE – Log on to www.my.htu.edu  and complete the Personal Information Update and the Registration Agreement.  This must be done before you can register.

STEP TWO – All students with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.00 and above and who have completed 30+ semester credits can log on to  www.my.htu.edu  and register themselves.

All students with fewer than 30 semester credits must meet with an academic advisor to register.

All students with a GPA that is less than 2.00 must meet with Ms. Dominique Galan in J-M 101 before registration can be completed.

HOUSING

Only those students wanting to make a change in their housing arrangements   will need to see housing personnel.

All students must show proof of current health insurance coverage or their accounts will be charged for the insurance that the University provides.   This must be done by the 12th class day.  NO EXCEPTIONS

 PAYING FOR CLASSES!

You must pay 60% of your charges when registering and the remaining 40% will be processed on a 4- month payment plan.

If you are current with your deferred payment plan (DPP) and your balance is greater than $500 proceed,  to the Business Office/Student Accounts to have your hold removed.

1.)    Log onto www.my.htu.edu          

2.)    Click “Student Billing”

3.)    Click “Course and Fee Statement” and select SP14

4.)    Click “Generate & View My Student Statement”

5.)    Click “View My Student Statement”

6.)    You should be able to:

a.       View your  account statement
b.      See the classes for which you have registered
c.       See your computed balance  

7.)    Print statement for your records.

8.)    To sign up for the deferred payment plan, click “Student Billing” then click “make a payment/deferred payment plan”.

9.)    Click current semester to enroll in payment plan

10.) You must “Agree” to all terms and affix your E-Signature for the payment plan to be complete.